Architectural Designer Lewes
Welcome to the Mike Bliss Architecture website, the leading architectural designer Lewes has to offer. Our services are focused on exploring the goals and expectations of our clients, agreeing on the design parameters and gaining permissions and overseeing construction to completion.
Our range of available services stretches across a variety of sectors covering:
- Residential Architecture
- Interior design
- Planning applications
- Small developments
- Houses in multiple occupations
For more on our range of available services, please click here.
When it comes to designing a building, having the help of qualified professionals is essential. Finding the right architectural designer can be the difference between a successful project and one that’s doomed from the start. Here are 5 reasons why working with an experienced architectural designer is worth your time and money.
- Experience – With any construction project, experience is key. Experienced architectural designers have worked on countless projects in the past and know what works and what doesn’t. They can use their knowledge to help create a design that meets your needs while still being aesthetically pleasing and cost-effective.
- Cost Savings – An experienced architectural designer can save you money in two ways – they can offer professional advice on how best to utilize existing resources and materials, as well as provide creative solutions for cost-saving measures. An experienced architect will also be able to identify potential problems before they arise, thus preventing costly delays or mistakes during the construction process.
- Knowledge of Regulations – Building codes and regulations vary from state to state and even within cities or counties. A qualified architectural designer will have knowledge about these regulations which can make sure your project meets local requirements. This ensures that your building is safe for occupancy, aesthetics are taken into consideration, energy efficiency is maximized, and all relevant building permits are obtained quickly and accurately.
- Design Flexibility – Experienced architects understand how to work with clients to achieve their desired goals while staying within budget constraints. They can take ideas from clients and turn them into reality through creative problem-solving techniques that optimize space usage without compromising the aesthetic value or functionality of the design solutions presented to them by clients.
- Professionalism – A quality architectural designer understands how important it is to stay professional throughout the entire process of creating a new building structure – from initial meetings with clients all the way through the completion of final design documents for submission for permitting processes or bidding processes for contractors if necessary. Not only do they maintain professionalism but also ensure timely communication with all parties involved in order to keep projects running smoothly from start to finish!
Creating Something Special
Whether your project relates to a one-off new build, a major renovation or an extension, we can help you get the most out of the available space.
We will devise a specification to suit both your needs and your budget and with our experience, we can ensure that something special can be created with a little imagination and structural know-how.
Permitted Development & Planning Applications
Recent legislation means fewer projects need a formal application, but should your build need approval, we can take care of the process for you, liaise with your Local Planning Authority, tackle obstacles and make for a smooth build.
We’re experienced in designing and planning new housing schemes and redevelopments, new street layouts, sustainable neighbourhoods and affordable housing, assisting with scheme briefs and documentation, artists’ impressions and renders.
Houses in Multiple Occupations
We have a thorough understanding of HMO standards and can work with landlords and charities alongside the local authorities to meet the requirements of the Housing Act 2004.
Utilising State of the Art Technology
We utilise state-of-the-art design technology to ensure that we can spend more time designing your project to produce a result which enables our clients to gain a full understanding of their project.
We take great pleasure in bringing ambitious projects to life and have a proven reputation for:
- Delivering Cost Effective, Exceptional Designs
- Providing Expert Technical Drawing
- Having Extensive Knowledge of Planning issues and Building Regulations
- Our Close Working Relationships & Friendly Approach
Residential Design & Architectural Services
Whether it is a one-off new build, a major renovation or an extension, we can help you get the most out of the available space and come up with a specification to suit both your needs and your budget.
Interior Design & and Re-planning
Many projects are about creatively reworking an existing building in response to new demands, uses or lifestyles. Wonderful spaces can be created and liberated with a bit of imagination and structural know-how.
How Did We Do?
It is our constant aim to provide the best possible service to our clients at all times. From the smallest project to the largest most complex project imaginable, we pride ourselves on going that extra mile.
Feedback from our clients plays a crucial role in helping us to improve. If you could spare a few moments to share your experience with Mike Bliss Architecture through our Google Maps listing below, it would be very helpful.
If you would like any further information regarding our role as the premier architectural designer Lewes has to offer, please contact us at Tel. No. 01883 717237 , e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Facebook page and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.